Kadlec Front Office Assistant - Kadlec Clinic Kennewick Primary Care *$1,000 Sign-On Bonus* in Kennewick, Washington
Kadlec has an exciting opportunity for a Front Office Assistant Kc to join our growing Kadlec Clinic Kennewick Primary Care team located in Kennewick, Washington!
Providence is offering a $1,000 Sign-On Bonus to external candidates hired for this position.
Shift Details: Full-time, 1.0 FTE, 8 Hour Day Shift, Mon - Fri
Apply today! Applicants that meet qualifications will receive a text with some additional questions from our Modern Hire system.
- 1 year Customer service experience.
1 year Office experience, which includes receptionist duties within a hospital or physician office.
Bi-lingual or multi-lingual skills.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Demonstrate and sustain compliance with Kadlec Caregiver Expectations Standard of Excellence and Code of Conduct.
• Understands, embraces, and instills Kadlec’s Mission, Vision and Values.
• Receives, greets and directs patients, visitors and responds to inquiries with tact and courtesy.
• Enters new patients and existing patient’s data into the computer.
• Maintains patients’ medical records and verifies accuracy.
• Verifies patients’ insurance, collects co-payment and provides receipt for patient.
• Orders office supplies and necessities (paper towels, soap, etc.) and maintains appropriate level of inventory.
• Deposits cash receipts.
• Prepares, routes, and verifies referrals appropriately.
• Prepares Medical Records to be scanned in system.
• Prepares and sorts outgoing/incoming mail and distributes appropriately.
• Contacts appropriate personnel for computer and building maintenance.
• Operates standard office equipment such as a personal computer, calculator, fax and copier with efficiency.
• Adheres to all Kadlec Clinic standard policies and procedures related to infection control, fire and safety, human resources, and clinic procedures.
• Schedules routine and new patient appointments and generates a daily list as applicable.
• Answers/resolves billing inquiries on Kadlec Clinic accounts in a professional and courteous manner as applicable.
• Answers the telephone, takes messages and/or refers calls as appropriate, and as applicable.
We offer comprehensive, best-in-class benefits to our caregivers. For more information, visit
Provide safe compassionate care. We promise to answer the call of every person we serve; to know them, care for them and ease their way. We are committed to safety, compassion, respect, integrity, stewardship, excellence and collaboration.
Located in sunny Tri-Cities, WA, Kadlec is the largest non-profit healthcare provider in the region. Kadlec is the premier choice for customer service excellence, providing compassionate healthcare by combining cutting-edge technology and innovation with evidence-based, patient-focused care. Kadlec does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, age, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Law. EOE. To learn more, click here: https://kadlec.jobs/about-us/
Job Category: Patient Services
Req ID: 311471