Kadlec Administrative Assistant - Kadlec Clinic Administration *$1,000 Sign-On Bonus* in Richland, Washington
Kadlec has an exciting opportunity for a Administrative Assistant to join our growing Administration team located in Location, Washington!
Providence is offering a $1,000 Sign-On Bonus to external candidates hired for this position.
Shift Details: Full-time, 1.0 FTE, 8 hour Day Shift, Mon - Fri
Apply today! Applicants that meet qualifications will receive a text with some additional questions from our Modern Hire system.
Two years college-level course work in business administration, office management, secretarial training or related field. An equivalent combination of education and experience based on the essential functions of the position may be used in lieu of the two years college-level course work.
Experience with a variety of software applications, including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat required.
Office/secretarial/administrative support experience of 5 years.
Experience in a medical office/hospital setting and/or legal office/law firm and medical terminology/and/or legal terminology.
Must have, or have the ability to obtain, a Notary license.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Bi-lingual or multi-lingual skills preferred.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
As the Administrative Assistant you will plan and perform office functions to assure smooth, timely and efficient operation of the Executive Offices; Serves as a liaison between the Senior Management, Board members, community, physicians, directors, nursing and ancillary staff to facilitate an effective flow of information through the Executive Offices; Relieves assigned Executive(s) of clerical and administrative duties; Prepares correspondence, minutes and reports; and supports the Mission and Vision of Kadlec Regional Medical Center and its Subsidiaries.
The EOC will coordinate coverage and vacation/leave approval for the Administrative Assistants, assign committee responsibilities equitably among Administrative Assistants and arrange, in their absence, coverage of those assignments.
• Demonstrate and sustain compliance with Kadlec Caregiver Expectations Standard of Excellence and Code of Conduct.
• Provide administrative and project support to assigned VPs.
• Plan and perform complex administrative office duties and project facilitation/coordination; requiring considerable independent judgment, under the direction of the VPs.
• Under the guidance of the VPs, coordinates the contracting process, including the preparation and/or revision of contracts, contract addendums and/or leases, as well as the completion of contract checklists and contract summaries, and interacts with Health System legal counsel or representatives.
• Develop agendas and meeting packets and records and prepares meeting minutes for various high level meetings.
• Handle highly confidential and sensitive information with discretion.
• Compose edit and type correspondences, prepares newsletters and reports, as necessary, for assigned VPs.
• Receive and greet physicians, employees and visitors; responding to questions, comments or concerns; explains programs, policies and procedures within scope of authority.
• Set up and maintain VPs files as applicable.
• Schedule appointments, conferences and meetings, both within and outside the Medical Center, and involving multiple parties.
• Maintain the calendar of VPs using his/her time efficiently utilizing Microsoft Outlook.
We offer comprehensive, best-in-class benefits to our caregivers. For more information, visit
Provide safe compassionate care. We promise to answer the call of every person we serve; to know them, care for them and ease their way. We are committed to safety, compassion, respect, integrity, stewardship, excellence and collaboration.
Located in sunny Tri-Cities, WA, Kadlec is the largest non-profit healthcare provider in the region. Kadlec is the premier choice for customer service excellence, providing compassionate healthcare by combining cutting-edge technology and innovation with evidence-based, patient-focused care. Kadlec does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, age, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Law. EOE. To learn more, click here: https://kadlec.jobs/about-us/
Job Category: Administrative (Non-Clinical)
Req ID: 310915