Kadlec Healthy Ages Specialist in Richland, Washington
Apply Today! Applicants that meet qualifications will receive a text with some additional questions from our Modern system.
Kadlec Regional Medical Center has an exciting opportunity for a Healthy Ages Specialist to join our growing Community Health team located in Richland, Washington!
Shift Details: Part-time, 0.5 FTE, Day Shift.
2 years Medicare and/or other insurance plans experience.
Public speaking/teaching and development of class curriculum experience.
Coordination of events experience.
Software applications (PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and Publisher) experience.
Supplemental courses in social work or geriatric science.
Bi-lingual or multi-lingual skills
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Demonstrate and sustain compliance with Kadlec Caregiver Expectations Standard of Excellence and Code of Conduct.
• Assist with the operations of the Healthy Ages Program; promotes Healthy Ages and Kadlec services to the community targeting individuals over the age of fifty.
• Assist clients on an individual basis on Medicare and insurance issues.
• Teach Medicare class as needed to community/medical staff members.
• Assist with the monthly educational program which is offered to the community, selecting program topic and speaker.
• Provide information and referrals to community resources and agencies.
• Participate in audio conferencing, annual Medicare conference and other network offerings to insure most current information is available.
• Update and maintain computer data base and files.
• Update and develop class outlines and content.
• Provide topics and input for Community Health Transmitter.
• Maintain Mall Walkers tracking documents.
• Participate in Community Health department meetings.
• Adhere to standard policies as outlined in department related to infection control, fire and safety, hazardous chemicals, personnel policies and departmental procedures.
We offer comprehensive, best-in-class benefits to our caregivers. For more information, visit
Provide safe compassionate care. We promise to answer the call of every person we serve; to know them, care for them and ease their way. We are committed to safety, compassion, respect, integrity, stewardship, excellence and collaboration.
Located in sunny Tri-Cities, WA, Kadlec is the largest non-profit healthcare provider in the region. Kadlec is the premier choice for customer service excellence, providing compassionate healthcare by combining cutting-edge technology and innovation with evidence-based, patient-focused care. Kadlec does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, age, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Law. EOE. To learn more, click here: https://kadlec.jobs/about-us/
Job Category: Community Service
Req ID: 314206