Medical Assistant Training Program
The Kadlec Medical Assistant Training Program offers a unique opportunity for medical assistant certified students to build an excellent clinical skill set in a real-world work environment. Candidates selected for the program receive an offer of employment at Kadlec Clinic as a medical assistant registered, along with tuition assistance of up to $3,000 per calendar year. Candidates will receive opportunities in a number of primary and specialty care areas, along with flexible scheduling determined by the student’s school schedule and specific clinic needs.
For more information please contact: email@example.com .
Download the Tuition Loan Letter of Intent
To be eligible for consideration for the Kadlec Medical Assistant Training Program, an applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Hold a GED or High School Diploma from an accredited educational institution
- Enrolled and in active good standing in an accredited medical assistant certified program
- Successful completion of three medical assistant program classes /courses / modules
- Hold an overall minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Be able to attend the entire new hire orientation, Epic training, and clinical orientation (one full week)
- Utilize the full Kadlec Tuition Program ($3,000 per calendar year)
Ongoing:Medical Assistants in the program will be evaluated on a monthly basis. In order to remain eligible in the program, students must meet the above criteria in addition to the following:
- Work a minimum of 8 hours per week (16 hours per pay period), with a maximum of 20 hours per week (40 hours per pay period) for Kadlec Clinic as a medical assistant registered
- Utilize the Kadlec Tuition Program ($3,000 per calendar year)
- Meet/exceed the core values of Kadlec Clinic’s Guiding Principles
- Maintain an overall minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
Kadlec Clinic provides the Kadlec Medical Assistant Training Program as an opportunity to prepare caregivers for Kadlec Clinic’s future needs. As a result, repayment of the tuition assistance that is provided comes in the form of forgiveness over time working with Kadlec Clinic after you have obtained your certification. For each 2080 paid hours, Kadlec will forgive $3,000. If employment ends before completion of the time repayment obligation, pay off of the outstanding balance will be required.
The Medical Assistant Training Program will be reevaluated periodically for continued assistance.