At Kadlec Regional Medical Center, our employees are our most valuable resource in furthering our mission of providing quality health care for every patient.
We provide encouragement and financial backing for our nurses to expand their knowledge and develop their proficiency through job-related training and continuing education. There's wide-ranging potential at our hospital for growth, both professionally and personally.
Kadlec's nursing units and specialty areas offer opportunities for every interest!
- Adult Acute Care
- Anti-Coagulation Services
- Cardiac Cath Lab/Special Procedures
- Cardiac Unit
- Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation
- Clinical Decision Unit
- Diabetes Learning Center
- Emergency Department
- Intensive Care Unit
- Mother Baby Services (dedicated Birth Center, Level III NICU, and Pediatric Unit)
- Operating Room
- Outpatient Procedures Unit
- Rehabilitation Services
- Surgical Unit
- Wound Healing
Hear from RN Cori about why she loves being a Kadlec nurse